Sunday, August 20, 2017

ICAD 2017 - Day 35 - Fav Type of Apple

Hi everyone!

A fun prompt today!

Even though my first thought was to attempt to draw a granny smith apple (my favourite kind of apple) I decided that my second favourite apple was the Apple iPad so I decided to draw the Apple logo instead!

You can watch the full process video on YouTube by clicking HERE.

Products used:

Tim Holtz 'cracked pistachio' distress oxide ink
Liquitex Professional Gesso
Reeves 'lime yellow' acrylic paint
Reeves 'oxide chromium green' acrylic paint
Delta ceramcoat 'opaque yellow' acrylic paint
Delta ceramcoat 'orange soda' acrylic paint
Semco 'bright red' acrylic paint
Mont Marte 'scarlet' acrylic paint
Semco 'lavender' acrylic paint
Semco 'ocean' acrylic paint
Inktense 'Hooker's Green' pencil
Tim Holtz 'fossilized amber' oxide ink






Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment