Friday, December 1, 2017

Art Journal Page - ETEE Phone Amazone

Hi everyone!

Well, another Ustream show done and dusted today!

I did the 'blind 3 colour' challenge where you close your eyes and pick 3 paint colours at random. The lucky colours today were a weird combination to say the least, but I think we made it work, again!

So the three colours I picked were silver, sand & yellow ochre! I almost caved and swapped the sand for a green that I randomly chose 'blind folded' but that would have been cheating, so I put the green back and kept the 3 original colours.

Using various sizes of foam circles I started mixing the colours and stamping and the background that evolved from that process is the one we stuck with and added an alien image and a quote and called it done!

The ladies in the chat were offering their opinions as to what we should put there but it was decided upon ETEE Phone Amazone, as ETEE is the pet nickname that Dede (Inkwell) gave our friend, Eileen. It stands for Eileen the Enabling Elf and goes back quite a few years.

I have uploaded the Ustream recording to my Jenny Potter YouTube channel and you can watch the whole LIVE show by CLICKING HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional gesso
Stencil - code 27-00004 - by istencils.com
Mont Marte 'yellow ochre' acrylic paint
Mont Marte 'silver' acrylic paint
Reeves 'sand' acrylic paint
Reeves 'mars black' acrylic paint
Global Colours 'white' impasto acrylic paint
KaiserCraft 'lowercase alpha' stencil
Paper Craft 'vines' alphabet stamp set
Versafine 'onyx black' ink
Versamark clear embossing ink
Ranger 'emboss-it' clear embossing ink pen
Ranger 'silver' embossing powder
'black' 0.7 POSCA paint pen














Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment